CHAIR HOW-TO: Add a New User
This is typically used by Chairs to add a co-Chair, although other singular users/roles may be added (except Author role).
(This is not an invitation, nor an import of users. This is only adding a singular user/role to the conference. If Chairs want to add many users for a Reviewer, Meta-Reviewer or Senior Meta-Reviewer role they can do so in bulk from that role’s page.)
- Navigate to the Manage Conference Users page by clicking on the Users tab, then selecting Conference User.
- Click Actions>Add New User.
- Enter their email address then click ‘Search.’
- If the user does not have a CMT account, click ‘Create This User.’
- Enter the user’s information. Fields with an asterisk <*> are required. Then click ‘Add Role,’ choose a role, then click ‘Save changes.’
- If the email you entered is a CMT user, then click ‘Add this user to conference.’
- Click ‘Add Role,’ select the role, the click ‘Save changes.’