HOW-TO: Submit Author Feedback
Sometimes chairs will request author feedback of the reviews, i.e. explain or mitigate issues that reviewers see in the paper. This document shows authors the feedback process.
During the Review Discussion, authors will get an email from the Chair requesting author feedback.
- From the Author Console, authors read the reviews by clicking on the link(s).
Meta-Reviews may not be visible even though the link is present. This is set that way by the Chair.
- The View Reviews page opens. All the Reviewers’ comments are seen. The Reviewers remain anonymous. If there are Reviewer documents, they can be viewed by clicking the link.
- Click ‘Go Back’ to go back to the Author Console.
- The author can post feedback by clicking the link.
- Authors enter their responses in the fields in the Edit Author Feedback page.
- Sometimes the Chair will allow a feedback (rebuttal) document from the author. Drag and drop the file into the dotted region or click the “Upload from Computer” button. Please note the number of files you may upload, the size and the type of documents allowed. Uploaded file will not be saved unless the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form is clicked.