CHAIR HOW-TO: Import Reviewer Quotas
Quotas put a limit on how many Papers can be assigned to a Reviewer. This document shows how to import quotas for Reviewers via an XML file.
- From the Chair Console, click the Users tab dropdown, select Reviewer>Manage (more…)
- From the Manage Reviewers page, select Actions>Import>Quotas.
- The Import Reviewer Quotas page opens. Click ‘Download template.’
- Save the file locally. Click ‘OK’
- Open the file in a text editor.
- On the next line after ‘# Email Quota,’ type in the email address of the Reviewer that requires a quota, then press the Tab key once. Type in the maximum amount of Papers for this Reviewer. Repeat the procedure on a new line for each additional Reviewer that requires a quota. Save the file.
- Back in CMT, on the Import Reviewer Quotas page, click ‘Upload.’
- Select the ImportQuotasTemplate file you just saved. Click ‘Open.’
- You will see a preview of the Reviewers’ quotas. If all is good, there will be green ‘OK’ ovals on each line of a Reviewer. This tells you the upload was successful; however you must click ‘Save Changes’ for the upload to take effect.