HOW-TO: Camera-Ready Submission
After the notification of accepted or rejected Papers have been sent, the Authors of accepted Papers will get an email from the Chair instructing them to upload the camera-ready file; ready to print for the conference. These will be uploaded to CMT via a link. If the Paper is rejected, there will be no link.
- From the Author Console in CMT, click on the link ‘Create Camera Ready Submission.’
- The Create New Camera Ready Submission page opens. On this page, you may have the ability to edit the title, abstract, and author information. Some Conferences have this disabled.
- The ‘Files’ section is where you upload the camera-ready file. You may either drag and drop the file into the dotted region or click ‘Upload from Computer’ to upload the file that way.
- Answer the ‘Additional Questions’ and click ‘Submit.’
Sometimes the Chair requires the IEEE Copyright form to be uploaded. If configured, Authors will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit copyright form. After filling out the IEEE copyright form on eCF site, Authors need to download the form and upload it into CMT. The copyright forms can later be downloaded by the Chairs/Proceeding Editors.
If the conference is to use the IEEE eCF Copyright transfer, it must be registered with IEEE beforehand.
- From the Author Console, click on the ‘Submit IEEE copyright form’ link.
- The IEEE Copyright Form Submission page opens. You must read the instructions before proceeding:
You need to go to the IEEE Copyright Web Site to submit IEEE Copyright Form. Upon completion, there is an option to download the completed IEEE Copyright Form in PDF. Make sure to download a copy of the completed form. When you are finished, you will be redirected back to Author Console.
- Once you have the file, you may either drag and drop the file into the dotted region or click ‘Upload from Computer’ to upload the file that way. Then click ‘Save.’