CHAIR HOW-TO: Import Meta-Reviewers
There are a number of ways to add Reviewers to a conference:
- Adding them manually one at a time
- Import them in bulk
- Invite them one at a time
- Invite them in bulk
This document will cover importing Meta-Reviewers. Importing Meta-Reviewers will automatically add them to the conference as Meta-Reviewers.
No invitation will be sent.
IMPORT META-REVIEWERS (BULK)
- From the User’s dropdown select ‘Meta-Reviewers>Import.’
- The Import Meta-Reviewers page opens. To bulk import Meta-Reviewers please upload a "Tab Delimited" file. Each line of the file must contain the following tab delimited fields (order must be preserved):
- Open a text editor and enter the Meta-Reviewers’ information as noted in the ‘Import Meta-Reviewer’ page.
- Save file as ‘Tab Delimited.’
- From the ‘Import Meta-Reviewer’ page click ‘Upload Meta-Reviewers.’
- Click ‘Open.’
- Verify the data. Click ‘Save Changes.’
- Verify the ‘Manage Meta-Reviewers’ page shows the imported Meta-Reviewers.