HOW-TO: Modify Your Profile
There are many reasons to modify a profile, such as changing an organization or country or correcting the misspelling of a name. This can be done from any page
- No Chair can modify a user's profile. Only the owner of the account can modify the profle
- Modifying a profile is not the same as changing your account email.
- Logged into CMT and click your name dropdown, then select ‘User Profile.’
- On the ensuing dialogbox, enter the fileds that need modification. The fields marked with an asterisk are required.
- Click 'OK' to save the changes.
- Enter Scholar Ids if applicable.
Related: External Profile
DO NOT SEND ANY CONFERENCE EMAIL
At the very bottom of the Profile dialogbox, there is a setting 'Do not send me conference email (check this option only if you don't want to be contacted by any conference).'
- Check this box if you do not want to be sent any emails from any conference in CMT, then click 'OK.'